Who scores our first td? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who scores our first td?

Someone made nearly a perfect prediction last year. Who was that and what are they saying this year? WHatever it is, I'll say the same. ;)

If I were a betting man, I would say a Bailey run.

Johnny Miller TD pass to Marcus Sales...I jest...Bailey scores it on a short pass play that he breaks for 22 yards and a TD!

AAM on a one yard bulldozer imitation on 3rd down.
Oh come on, I was just going to post that. I really think that though, I formation with Harris lead blocker, AAM welcome to college!

On the season's opening drive we set the tone for the season by going for it on 4th & 1 from the 31. AAM busts through, stays on his feet, bounces to the outside, and rumbles to the endzone... dragging a safety with him for the final five yards.

Someone made nearly a perfect prediction last year. Who was that and what are they saying this year? WHatever it is, I'll say the same. ;)

If I were a betting man, I would say a Bailey run.

That was me last year Dig. Pretty much nailed it with the Weaver touchdown. This year I say a Nassib scramble leads to a Van Chew TD from 26 yards out.

Nassib 3 yrd pass to Stevens @ 9 minute mark in the 1st.
thats funny i was going to post nassib to stevens 7 yrd pass on the across the field tight end play that mac and p used

That was me last year Dig. Pretty much nailed it with the Weaver touchdown. This year I say a Nassib scramble leads to a Van Chew TD from 26 yards out.
I change my guess to this then. :)

You had the pattern and practically the distance too if I remember correctly. It was pretty amazing. Here's to another "predictable" year.