Who the heck is this Derek McDonald kid? | Syracusefan.com

Who the heck is this Derek McDonald kid?

texascpa

Living Legend
I don't recall hearing about McDonald at all during Spring or Summer. Kid comes in when Thompson goes down and plays out of his mind. Add 20-30lbs on his what seems 6'6" frame and he's going to be a beast.

According to this mornings LockedOnSyr McDonald graded out the same as Mikel with PFF vs UConn with a very good grade. Beautiful first start for him albeit vs a weak team.
Based on his interview comments about the INT play against Louisville, I think the mental aspect is going to be fine with him. Expecting good things overall.

Based on his interview comments about the INT play against Louisville, I think the mental aspect is going to be fine with him. Expecting good things overall.

Yes, he's doing very well so far, let's hope Mikel & Marlowe can keep bringing him along.
Has the physical attributes and the smarts, now he just needs more game experience, which he's gonna be getting in spades.

While it is truly awful what happened to Stefon (and Rhino!!), the one possible silver lining is -
He will be back next year, more than likely.

So then we'd be returning ST and DM, with other guys like Sparrow, etc. ready to step into that 3rd LB slot. Won't have to restock the entire cupboard at starting LB, which is a good thing.

Yes, he's doing very well so far, let's hope Mikel & Marlowe can keep bringing him along.
Has the physical attributes and the smarts, now he just needs more game experience, which he's gonna be getting in spades.

While it is truly awful what happened to Stefon (and Rhino!!), the one possible silver lining is -
He will be back next year, more than likely.

So then we'd be returning ST and DM, with other guys like Sparrow, etc. ready to step into that 3rd LB slot. Won't have to restock the entire cupboard at starting LB, which is a good thing.

Wax is only a junior so he could come back too. Idk his current NFL grade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom