Who thinks its a good idea | Syracusefan.com

Who thinks its a good idea

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
To have a 10 minute interview with Julie during the game?? I’d like to watch the game thanks guys. Maybe a couple questions but come on now.

To have a 10 minute interview with Julie during the game?? I’d like to watch the game thanks guys. Maybe a couple questions but come on now.

Wasn't her fault as much as the color guy making inane chitchat.

Let's face it. They aren't showing Syracuse - Cornell because it's a scintillating matchup. Kinda had to know what you were going to get tonight.

I liked Juli more than the color guy. Wish she could have done the game with Sherman and sent the color guy to her seat.

They figured SU would be up by 20 early and the game would be a blow out so they got Juli on for a 10 minute interview. Who knew the game would be tight.

I was cringing as it kept going on and on, wishing they'd let her go back to her seat to enjoy the game, but i think i realized near the end that there hadn't been any game breaks during the whole thing, and they were waiting to conclude at a break in the action(?).

Whatever. She's amazing. JB couldn't have done better, and she's a phenomenal ambassador. She gives me the warm fuzzies every time i see her, and there aren't many people i can say that about.

Did not bother me. I may be wrong, but I think the interview covered only about two minutes of game time

this angle was going to be a big deal. frankly syracuse beating cornell is not that compelling. kudos to the big red for hanging around and actually leading second half. didn't watch it but listened a bit on the drive home.
got no issue with the boeheim family coverage . it was an unusual situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom