Who wants to chip in for the Kadary Richmond NIL Syracuse collective? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who wants to chip in for the Kadary Richmond NIL Syracuse collective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can offer this can... it's real aluminum, so you know it's good...

il_1140xN.5116278320_nc0o.jpg
1712281104738.gif

dumb question, he's played 4 years, his first year, 20-21, wasn't the Covid year. 19-20 was the Covid year. He's exhausted his eligibility, correct?

Only the post-season was cancelled in 19-20.

20-21 is considered the "Covid" year, because the Ivys didn't play, and a bunch of regular season games were cancelled. The Tournament was in the Bubble in Indy that year.

Anyone on basketball scholarship for 20-21 gets the free pass.

Only the post-season was cancelled in 19-20.

20-21 is considered the "Covid" year, because the Ivys didn't play, and a bunch of regular season games were cancelled. The Tournament was in the Bubble in Indy that year.

Anyone on basketball scholarship for 20-21 gets the free pass.
ty, did not realize that 20-21 was the Covid year

Would he even entertain the possibility of a return here?

Yea if we opened up the coffers I am sure he would. However, paying him that amount would upset the current payroll dynamics. It appears we are aiming for a more budget friendly option

Would he even entertain the possibility of a return here?
No one he played with is left would be a kind of weird return. Biggest bag and he can bring a sidekick he might think about it.

From purely an NBA perspective it’s probably a great move be better than Mintz and your late 1st or somewhere 2nd. Would get a ton of support and goodwill from the fans too.

I can’t begin to count how many long neck piels I’ve had in my life. God they were awful
My dad drank those in the 70’s. Probably my first beer as I’m sure I took one when he wasn’t looking.

I can’t begin to count how many long neck piels I’ve had in my life. God they were awful

Yeah, LOL.

In ‘87-‘88, Student’s Choice sold longneck Piels by the case for $5.

That’s not a typo.

They came in a really thick cardboard case, and we’d dump some ice cubes on top to make it into a poverty cooler.

Ah, college!

Yeah, LOL.

In ‘87-‘88, Student’s Choice sold longneck Piels by the case for $5.

That’s not a typo.

They came in a really thick cardboard case, and we’d dump some ice cubes on top to make it into a poverty cooler.

Ah, college!
Exactly this. We had the worst fake ids and the dude still sold us the beer.

I had watched Kadary since he left and watched the entire game last night. What I learned was what I thought was him looking out of shape here is really just his demeanor when he plays. He's got a little bit of Earl Campbell going back to the huddle in his game. He was the best player on the floor last night at least.

Anyone know what's giving rise to the rumors of Kadary leaving SH? Is he looking for the biggest NIL bag or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom