Who wants to chip in for the Kadary Richmond NIL Syracuse collective? | Syracusefan.com

Who wants to chip in for the Kadary Richmond NIL Syracuse collective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can offer this can... it's real aluminum, so you know it's good...

il_1140xN.5116278320_nc0o.jpg

NIT Finals game on ESPN.
Hall by 5 with about 8 minutes left in the first half.
If Hall wins that's a 25-12 record. That's pretty solid considering Willard's Maryland team went 16-17 this season. I'm sure their fanbase is disgusted with him already, while Holloway is a rising star.

It would feel similar to when Carmelo got traded to the Knicks, even though he never played there prior, but that coming home feel.

If rumors say we can’t afford Mack, forget about Richmond. Me personally, I would take Mack. Better shooter and plays harder. Richmond takes a lot of plays off. He always looks tired.

39 all at the half.
Nice run by goggles and the Sycamores after being down 10 or 11.

If rumors say we can’t afford Mack, forget about Richmond. Me personally, I would take Mack. Better shooter and plays harder. Richmond takes a lot of plays off. He always looks tired.
Would certainly take either but as you say Kadary is a poor shooter. He shoots worse than Copeland.

Would certainly take either but as you say Kadary is a poor shooter. He shoots worse than Copeland.
He rebounds, plays defense, passes at an elite level and has an extremely high IQ on the court. I can live without the shooting. He'd make Copleand look wore than Kaleb Joseph.

dumb question, he's played 4 years, his first year, 20-21, wasn't the Covid year. 19-20 was the Covid year. He's exhausted his eligibility, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom