Who was 96 on the Howard TD? | Syracusefan.com

Who was 96 on the Howard TD?

supp

Hall of Fame
Who was the enormous guy that literally carried Jarveon Howard like a sack of potatoes the final yard into the end zone? I looked in the roster but there is no 96. His uniform had no name tag either.

I was thinking the same thing- where did they get this dude? Was it Servais on the outside a an eligible number?

Wasn’t Servais

I vaguely heard something mentioned by the announcer at one point about an emergency jersey or something

They were probably talking about him

Anyone ? Anyone ?

one note here cuz i'm seeing a lot of this in pro and college ball. they made it illegal to use a team mate to jump up and try to block a kick.but i see this trend of offensive lineman trying to push a pile forward now and i think it's highly dangerous for anyone caught in the scrum. i'd like to see this action addressed and eliminated.

one note here cuz i'm seeing a lot of this in pro and college ball. they made it illegal to use a team mate to jump up and try to block a kick.but i see this trend of offensive lineman trying to push a pile forward now and i think it's highly dangerous for anyone caught in the scrum. i'd like to see this action addressed and eliminated.
This play was way more than a push
He lifted and carried him into the end zone