Who was the su fan who had the FSU fan email | Syracusefan.com

Who was the su fan who had the FSU fan email

him about how bad we are? I mean, it's true we aren't 0-2 which is the sign of
a powerhouse, of course. And FSU, who exactly is wanting you?
Do you mean that idiot Bud Elliott on Twitter?

IMG_3135.jpeg

No. A poster here relayed a message he got from a FSU friend of his. It was cutting.
Might not be as cutting today.
I'm not shedding any tears for FSU - good to see them get dominated last night at home after all their trash talk. The bad news is that we play BC on the road. Their running game, including Castellanos' scrambles, will be difficult to contain (260+vs. FSU in Tallahassee). They have a 6-5 WR (Harris #4) who made the FSU corner look like he had cement in his cleats.

Last edited:
I don't want to wish any injury's on BC QB, but maybe he will just be exhausted by the time we play them...

We can only hope Bill O'Brien has a solid year and a Big10 program comes calling with a truck load of cash to get him out of the north east. Like him or not he can coach and will be a thorn in our side as long as he's in Chestnut Hill.

I believe you're thinking about my post from the weekend, Dash...

My dumbass Florida State buddy...

Syracuse may not get to 6 wins. They suck. Their defense is porous. Fren Brewn, or whatever his name is, reflects a deer caught in headlights. Only reason dude pulled recruits is because rando sh- when he was at GA. Dome looked good, surprised by attendance, so that's a positive for ya i guess. I just don't see the orange school winning more than 5 or 6 games. Sorry.

I lit my buddy up last night so bad. He tried defending and deflecting but I was relentless to the point he finally blocked my number. I can't tell you how happy I am with their 0-2 start. It's sooooo great.

We can only hope Bill O'Brien has a solid year and a Big10 program comes calling with a truck load of cash to get him out of the north east. Like him or not he can coach and will be a thorn in our side as long as he's in Chestnut Hill.
No we need all the teams in the area to start being very good. Pittsburgh, BC and Syracuse need to start being among the top 5 teams every year in the ACC. They all need to be in the top 25 on a yearly basis.

I lit my buddy up last night so bad. He tried defending and deflecting but I was relentless to the point he finally blocked my number. I can't tell you how happy I am with their 0-2 start. It's sooooo great.

You two sound like you have a tight friendship.

Some questions need to be asked.

Some noles fans are not going to like the answers to the questions, especially those that painted themselves into corners...

noles-fan.png

Rather than pay the piper, said noles fan deleted his X account during the game, LOL...

Some questions need to be asked.

Some noles fans are not going to like the answers to the questions, especially those that painted themselves into corners...

noles-fan.png

Rather than pay the piper, said noles fan deleted his X account during the game, LOL...
That is a such an FSU thing to do. What a school. What a fanbase.

They need to be demoted to the third division. Very badly.

To be fair, there was already a ton of dogshit left over on the field after the game. Seems gluttonous to bring more in a cup to eat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom