Who winning the national title would annoy you the least? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who winning the national title would annoy you the least?

virginia, then mercer, then whicita, then creighton. If a real team like uva can't, then a cinderella

I would like to root for the conference for financial reasons, but I don't want to see UVA get a title, so they're out. I won't root for UNC or Duke, so the Tar Heels are out. I think it goes without saying UConn is out.

I like Beilein as well, so Michigan would be fine... Michigan State would be fine. I used to do some work for UCLA and know some folks there, so I wouldn't mind seeing them win. Louisville would bother me less than most people here and would be a quasi-ACC win even though the dollars wouldn't go to the conference. Then pretty much all the double digit seeds except Dayton (The fewer times I have to watch them and be reminded, the better). Throw in schools like SD State and Creighton, too.

I wouldn't lose sleep over Iowa State, Florida, Mercer, Baylor, Arizona, or Creighton

I would say Uconn, but they really have no chance. Lville, I am getting tired of them.

There's a lot of schools I wouldn't mind seeing win but I'll go with UConn or Louisville.

Mercer...for my Georgia friends...realistically Iowa State

Schools we don't usually compete with for recruits.
No way: UConn, UNC, Louisville, UK, Arizona
OK: Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa St., Michigan St., Creighton, Baylor, San Diego St.

Iowa State, Tennessee, gonzaga...someone not overly relevant in the college hoops landscape

Michigan State because I need some money

Stanford... I love Tim O'Toole and Johnny Dawkins, and Stanford is just a great school. Second choice: Iowa State; have always liked Freddie Hoiberg.

Michigan and iowa state would be near the top for me

Baylor ..because they are the only team I have left in my season long pool. If not them...Stanford because the tree is so awesome:)

MSU for me...I like Izzo, they are a good program, and that conference is due. UConn would make me sick. Florida annoys me because their fanbase doesn't care. No louisville, they have had enough success for a decade. UVA, Beilein, all the others would piss me off because they would have as many as us.

Dayton. How do you not pull for a crowd surfing college president? Refreshing.

Iowa State, Tennessee, gonzaga...someone not overly relevant in the college hoops landscape
The problem I have with rooting for those teams is that it would put them on par with us...they shouldn't be.

There's really some good arguments against all these teams:
UVA we don't want to get too good. Same for L'ville who hasn't been dominant enough to really deserve back to back. UK & Uconn are just annoying. Iowa St & Gonzaga don't need a title. Arizona doesn't need a 2nd 'cause they're supposed to be 'Cuse of the West. Michigan they are annoying and get every call in every sport.
I think I'm ok with Sparty or Florida.