Who would fans to take the last shot, in a nail biter tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Who would fans to take the last shot, in a nail biter tomorrow

pulaski74

Scout Team
CJ has taken a few digs on the board, so I just wonder what others think. He has been asked to carry this team and I think he has dealt w/ the pressure nicely, despite some bad shooting nights, he has made some huge shots for us. knowing coach is going to go to him at end game situations can be distracting to some, espesialy to those who really dont want the ball at crunch time. looking for opinions good or bad

Gotta be CJ. Senior, made some big time shots for us already.

Whoever is having the better game between CJ and Ennis should get the last shot.

What if we needed a 3 though? Would you go CJ or Cooney?

Well, I'd go with CJ, but everyone knows he's getting it - even the officials (I'm looking at you Tony Greene) are apparently getting in position anticipating he'll get it. So, run him as a decoy, hit Grant under the hoop for a game winning dunk.

The only one allowed to dribble is Ennis.

JB, if he can get his coat off in time.

Doesn't really matter. You draw up a play for CJ, but ball is in Ennis' hands to make a play. See Pitt. Whoever gets the open look will get the shot - whether it goes down like it's drawn up for CJ, Cooney frees himself, Xmas or Grant for a dump down, or simply Tyler "Ice" creating for himself - good to have options. Remember how many years it was Moten or Nichols or Flynn just isolating and hoisting one up? We're in a good situation...Never really understand these "who gets the ball" threads that always seem to pop up...

CJ or Ennis depending on who has the better look.

JG because it'll be a slam dunk - high percentage, in your face, teabag, jaw dropping statement dunk!

i'd like to see ron patterson and his new kwaf hoisting a three at the buzzer. cuz that would mean we're up 36.

(ps. sp. coif sounds too girlie , kwaf looks damn cool)

i'd like to see ron patterson and his new kwaf hoisting a three at the buzzer. cuz that would mean we're up 36.

(ps. sp. coif sounds too girlie , kwaf looks damn cool)
Wow! You may have just invented a new word. Seriously, dude, that is awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom