Whoa, just heard some interesting things from the luncheon | Syracusefan.com

Whoa, just heard some interesting things from the luncheon

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
-Look for Rene to get some touches at RB.
-For the final two games, they will be using both Nassib and Loeb on the field at the same time. Just like ULM used for a little while.
-Recruiting is going well. Look for a 4'11" LB to make a huge impact next year.

Who is Rene taking touches from? Smith is running like a beast so im guessing no more Gulley and what does this mean for Broyld, I was really hoping to see him in the backfield more. I have no idea what to make of Nassib and Loeb on the field at the same time and a 4'11 linebacker lol?

Who is Rene taking touches from? Smith is running like a beast so im guessing no more Gulley and what does this mean for Broyld, I was really hoping to see him in the backfield more. I have no idea what to make of Nassib and Loeb on the field at the same time and a 4'11 linebacker lol?

Pretty sure this is all sarcasm.

Who am I supposed to forward that information to again?
BTW: what's a PM?

No offense, but Worlds worst sarcasm detector?

Look for a 4'11" LB to make a huge impact next year.

I know that on offense, you can't physically aid the runner (although it can apparently be gotten away with). And on defense, you can't climb over the down linemen. The coaching staff has found the exception, to be known as the Anti-Tank Formation:

Our 4'11" LB lines up next to our strongest OL or DL (preferably a former shot putter). On the snap, the big guy throws the little guy over the entire line of scrimmage, disrupting the play before it gets going. Can also be used in field goal block situations.

Look for our next coaching hire to come from Australia, where dwarf bowling is a big sport.

Stupid post if we don't at least know what you ordered for lunch too.

What is the "dwarf' is a Lannister and papa will be making a huge donation?

Your pizza must of had some special mushrooms on it!