Whoever runs the SU basketball social media pages needs to highlight our 1st round draft pick streak | Syracusefan.com

Whoever runs the SU basketball social media pages needs to highlight our 1st round draft pick streak

Alsacs

Living Legend
Dino Babers in the football program would be all over that with the twitter and social media talking about our first round draft pick streak.

6 straight years with a first round pick. 8 of the last 9 years. Let's go and pump this news out BB program. This is recruiting season and will offset any negative recruiting attempts by other programs.

Dino Babers in the football program would be all over that with the twitter and social media talking about our first round draft pick streak.

6 straight years with a first round pick. 8 of the last 9 years. Let's go and pump this news out BB program. This is recruiting season and will offset any negative recruiting attempts by other programs.

9/10 years.

Amazing how much disparity between football and basketball w/r/t social media savvy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night the draft coverage on ESPN was hyping Michigan having a 1st round pick 6 consecutive years. I didn't see when Lydon was announced. Did they give SU the same treatment?

Last night the draft coverage on ESPN was hyping Michigan having a 1st round pick 6 consecutive years. I didn't see when Lydon was announced. Did they give SU the same treatment?
I think it was the 6th Michigan pick in the last 5 years but that is nothing.
Compared to Kentucky/Duke/Kansas/Syracuse.

Not on ESPN. Maybe on NBATV. All I heard was Bilas mentioning the body fat issue/Dinosaur BBQ jab and Jalen (though praising JB) wondering about his defensive ability in M2M.

"Compared to Kentucky/Duke/Kansas/Syracuse."

I like where your head's at!

Also, players from all positions. We can put you in the league, 1 thru 5. When's the last 1st rounder at PG from Kansas? Jalen, we have three recently.

Battle AND TT will continue the streak. Mark my words.