Who's attending the next game in Baltimore? | Syracusefan.com

Who's attending the next game in Baltimore?

Eric15

Living Legend
I'm very excited to bring my son who turned three this past weekend to this game. I feel like it's a good situation for little kids in that it's general admission so we aren't constricted to one spot, and if he gets too antsy and wants to leave, I won't be hyperventilating walking back to my car as if it's a real game I'm missing.

I might go. I've been working in Charlottesville for a month with Aug 1 free and nothing until a 7PM commitment the next day back in VA.

Lots of those Bojangles and Food Lions down here, btw. Funny. Man, this town is freaking awesome, though. As good as it gets for a college town.

Last edited:
I don't live far and would have loved to take my daughter who has an interest in SU bball but we leave for vacation this Friday.

I'll be there. Long haul from here in Ontario. Hòoking up with buddy from south of Syracuse to share the driving (we're old). Printed tickets today and booked motel. Unfortunately he can only stay for the one game so we will be watching the Orange in the championship game from home on TV

I wish we could go... darn work always gets in the way. Would love to see final four games moved to weekends in the future! Will be watching on TV.

I'll be visiting my son in Toronto. It will not be on ESPN there. I just packed my old portable Apple TV device. You know the thing we used before all of our TVs automatically had it built in!! Championship, I will be on my way back to AZ with no internet on the plane.

Joyce, my friend's son was one of the kids that did the halftime contest. Jack. He is the one who fell down on his way back down the court. Mom and Dad are SU grads. He and his brother have no choice. Future Orange.

Oh crap, are we the first game or the second game? For some reason I had it in my head that we were at 7 pm.

Edit: We are at 9 pm.

Last edited:
Oh crap, are we the first game or the second game? For some reason I had it in my head that we were at 7 pm.

Edit: We are at 9 pm.

Which really means more like 9:30-ish.

Which really means more like 9:30-ish.
I hope not. With the 18 minute halves and short halftime break the late games have been starting pretty much on time.

I think our game time was originally to be 7. However, thought I read somewhere ESPN moved it to primetime because Boeheims Army was getting better ratings and "in the gym" fan support.

Here's a good picture of the gym. The courtside seats were $200, don't know if they will be having more than what is shown here. The lower level (Yellow) I assume are the $40 seats. No reserve seating as it is first come, first served. One ticket is good for both semi games. Not a bad seat in the house from the looks of it :)

165898566.jpg

Here's a good picture of the gym. The courtside seats were $200, don't know if they will be having more than what is shown here. The lower level (Yellow) I assume are the $40 seats. No reserve seating as it is first come, first served. One ticket is good for both semi games. Not a bad seat in the house from the looks of it :)

165898566.jpg

Call me crazy, but I just don't think sitting courtside in this building ($200) is 10 times better than sitting a few rows up in general admission ($20).

Are people buying tickets in advance or at the game? Not sure if I can make semifinals, but pretty sure I can make Finals.

Are the semi finals Saturday and the finals Sunday? I need to set my DVR for these since I will be on vacation.

For those in the DMV Area, we are hosting a Meet & Greet with Boeheim's Army at Dinosaur BBQ in collocation with the Greenberg House (SU in DC):

Join us at everyone's favorite Dinosaur BBQ - Baltimore MD for a meet and greet with the one-and-only Boeheim's Army while they're in Baltimore for the TBT Final Four.

Sunday, July 30th. Exact time TBD based on practice schedule - stay tuned for more information!

For those in the DMV Area, we are hosting a Meet & Greet with Boeheim's Army at Dinosaur BBQ in collocation with the Greenberg House (SU in DC):

Join us at everyone's favorite Dinosaur BBQ - Baltimore MD for a meet and greet with the one-and-only Boeheim's Army while they're in Baltimore for the TBT Final Four.

Sunday, July 30th. Exact time TBD based on practice schedule - stay tuned for more information!

That sounds awesome! Can't wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom