Who's next? | Syracusefan.com

Who's next?

Cuse Countr

Scout Team
In a recent interview, Benny said that we definitely have more commits coming in this upcoming 2021 class. He's said he's trying 1-2 more guys with him. The thing is, all the guys we've offered in 2021 that are still left are Franck Kepnang, Ashton Smith, and Mac Etienne. So is there something we don't know or is there a possibility for reclass from someone besides Dior? Tell me down below what you guys think of this

1601512451648.png

Benny bringing more guys? I'd call that a bargain, the best we've ever had.
Guess that the coaches are getting in tune and going mobile.
It's all just a teenage wasteland anyway. We wont get fooled again.

In a recent interview, Benny said that we definitely have more commits coming in this upcoming 2021 class. He's said he's trying 1-2 more guys with him. The thing is, all the guys we've offered in 2021 that are still left are Franck Kepnang, Ashton Smith, and Mac Etienne. So is there something we don't know or is there a possibility for reclass from someone besides Dior? Tell me down below what you guys think of this

Didn’t Chas Owens get the last scholarship in 2020 or is his Dad paying for his college tuition? If he did get the scholarship then there are no more scholarships for 2020 and only 2 in 2021 (at this time). Benny Williams has one and the other is what you are referring to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom