Who's snorting whisky and drinking cocaine? | Syracusefan.com

Who's snorting whisky and drinking cocaine?

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
It's been over seven months since the boys from Syracuse have laced up their shoes. Is there anyone not looking forward to this season? I think this team could raise a few eyebrows starting this Wednesday night at 9 pm. Don't sleep on this one. Haven't see a spread posted yet but take Cuse plus whatever the bookies are giving.

It's been over seven months since the boys from Syracuse have laced up their shoes. Is there anyone not looking forward to this season? I think this team could raise a few eyebrows starting this Wednesday night at 9 pm. Don't sleep on this one. Haven't see a spread posted yet but take Cuse plus whatever the bookies are giving.
Gambling, drinking and drugs all in one post. Surprised you left out the ladies of the night.

giphy.gif
Ahhhhh. The origin of Taco Tuesday.

I'll serve a self imposed ten minute suspension for that.

Rec for the Pat Travers Band. Saw them in Binghamton early 90's, Pat had lost his way in the 80's but the performance of Crash and Burn and Boom Boom was superb.

I have no idea what this means but I'll give you a second like for your second post ever having zero to do with SU sports

i have to be in the office at 7 AM on Thursday but i will be watching every second of this game barring the worst case scenario

I have no idea what this means but I'll give you a second like for your second post ever having zero to do with SU sports
Pat Travers: Crash and Burn. Snorting Whisky #1 chart topper. You're a young'n. Obviously didn't major in Rock History. And he is Canadian. That's part of Onondaga County.

One of my older brothers had a vinyl copy of Crash and Burn. They used to play that stuff on WOUR.

I’m so cautiously optimistic... I’m thinking we’re either pretty darn good (3-4 seed) or we’re back to the bubble again.

I will have the UVA elite eight game on repeat all day tomorrow.

i have to be in the office at 7 AM on Thursday but i will be watching every second of this game barring the worst case scenario

7 am? My man I will be starting at 430 Thursday. 30 minutes after a little Hair of the Otto to get me ready from watching the third replay of us beating UVA.

The bigger question right now is going to be what should be the liquid of choice for the day. I'll leave the white lines for the others. I prefer not to end up on the roof and miss the game.

7 am? My man I will be starting at 430 Thursday. 30 minutes after a little Hair of the Otto to get me ready from watching the third replay of us beating UVA.

The bigger question right now is going to be what should be the liquid of choice for the day. I'll leave the white lines for the others. I prefer not to end up on the roof and miss the game.
I need my beauty sleep