Whos your most impressive newcomer thus far? | Syracusefan.com

Whos your most impressive newcomer thus far?

Cam Lynch, going to be an effective blitzaholic. Followed by Kobena, once he gets more comfortable with blocking schemes and stays north-south, he's going to return a few. Hope his hands hold up at WR too.

Keon Lyn - I believe will be our best CB since Kevin Abrams (once he gets 100% healthy of course)
Cam Lynch

kobena seems video game like fast on tv. wonder why aam isnt playing though.

Cam Lynch, dude had a nice sack off the edge last game. I wish this guy would get a few more blitzes as he seems like a solid tackler. I also think by the end of the year Reddish could be a starter at CB he got burned against USC, but I like his athleticism and think its worth letting him learn on the fire rather than putting Scott out there. However, the answer seems to be Lynch.

Cam Lynch, dude had a nice sack off the edge last game. I wish this guy would get a few more blitzes as he seems like a solid tackler. I also think by the end of the year Reddish could be a starter at CB he got burned against USC, but I like his athleticism and think its worth letting him learn on the fire rather than putting Scott out there. However, the answer seems to be Lynch.

I think Scott has been playing really well... 2 huge picks, and hes been tackling fairly well

Mine is hands down Keon Lyn, he has the look of a future All BE performer
Keon Lyn, Cam Lynch, Dyshawn Davis and Jeremiah Kobena.

I think Jarrod West and Eric Crume are going to be players too, though not yet starters.

Mine is hands down Keon Lyn, he has the look of a future All BE performer

Lyn isn't a newcomer. He played in 9 games last year.

Well he's new to the starting roatation at corner, and thus a newcomer in my book

Forgot Goggins too he's been impressive after his redshirt year.

Well he's new to the starting roatation at corner, and thus a newcomer in my book

You didn't say starter. So that takes Lynch off the table a a pick.

has to be Goggins he has really stepped up. Second on the list would be Lynch, Third would be Kobena, Fourth Crume, number five would be Robinson, Six would be the LB Ab... Seven Fisher Eight West Nine Foster and number 10 yes it is that little game winner from solvey drum roll please....... Legacy Boy!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom