• Diagne

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Jones

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Diallo

Votes: 21 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tyus Battle is my #1 want right now. Otherwise give me Diagne and/or Bryant. Probably Diagne at this point since he seems to be a better defender then Bryant.

I look like a golden retriever.
I call your bluff.
Ladies and gentlemen, you wanted to see edowd at birth? I can arrange.
detail_505_01.jpg

Tyus Battle is my #1 want right now. Otherwise give me Diagne and/or Bryant. Probably Diagne at this point since he seems to be a better defender then Bryant.
Battle is 2016, but yeah, tall guy who can dribble well with both hands? Heck yes.

The wildcard in all of this is if Ennis leaves - then you need to get DiVincenzo and Howard on this poll.

My question would be is it a first come first serve situation where if Silva and/or Diagne (just random example) decide they want to commit tomorrow they get spots or is there a hierarchy where JB and company have conditional offers to some guys while waiting on their top priority guys?

Diagne and Silva would be a good combo to finish of the year or Diagne and Jones. I would think they will have a class with of 4 with Grant leaving this year, and the thought the Ennis will leave next year.

Trueblue25 - I really think you look like Ron Burgundy in real life.
SoBeCuse - I really think you look like Jeff Spicoli in real life.

If we meet one day, please don't disappoint. :)
I'll try to do my best Sherm impression, just to be reciprocal.

Funny every time anybody posts my mind's eye sees them as their avatar picture, which has me reassessing the Craig Forth photo.

I'd be happiest getting Bryant and Jones I think.

Joseph, Richarson, Bryant, Lydon, Jones, Coleman, Johnson, Patterson, Obokoh, Roberson and possibly Cooney. I know I'm probably missing someone.

But are you kidding me? That lineup is INSANE.

Are you assuming McColough is a one and done, and Ennis is gone?
I'm assuming that after winning the 2013-2014 championship Tyler Ennis becomes a lottery pick.

I'm also assuming that after repeating in 2014-2015 Chris McCullough leaves us as well.

i think the backcourt although too thin this year is set next . front court seems in good shape so probably i'd go for jones as the swing. gotta say as a whole we have a lotta young talent coming in.

I still wish we could lock up another pg or a combo that definite has ball handling skills. I would sacrifice a talented forward for a "need"

Bryant and diallo would be a dream. Bryant and diange would be awesome to. Jones isn't coming here. Not with Lydon in the fold. Lydon might be better than jones anyway.

I'm assuming that after winning the 2013-2014 championship Tyler Ennis becomes a lottery pick.

I'm also assuming that after repeating in 2014-2015 Chris McCullough leaves us as well.
You're assumptions are sensible and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. I am not kidding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom