Why are some of my posts being deleted lately? | Syracusefan.com

Why are some of my posts being deleted lately?

Thanks you sirs.

Looking at the deleted log you've had 3 posts deleted recently. One you deleted, one was deleted because it quoted a post that subsequently was deleted and the third was deleted because it was completely inappropriate.

Looking at the deleted log you've had 3 posts deleted recently. One you deleted, one was deleted because it quoted a post that subsequently was deleted and the third was deleted because it was completely inappropriate.

I think Frozen hit the trifecta. Tell him what he's won.

Are there any other ways to have a post deleted?

I think Frozen hit the trifecta. Tell him what he's won.

Are there any other ways to have a post deleted?

That's about it.

And he just had a 4th deleted, by himself. I'm waiting for him to ask who deleted his post today. That actually happened before. Poster deleted his own post then asked a few hours later why was his post deleted. True story,

That's about it.

And he just had a 4th deleted, by himself. I'm waiting for him to ask who deleted his post today. That actually happened before. Poster deleted his own post then asked a few hours later why was his post deleted. True story,

Who deleted my post today? And why did Cali delete his own post and then ask why it was deleted?

That's about it.

I clicked like, but won't be afraid to use my unlike privileges should I find out said poster was me.

I clicked like, but won't be afraid to use my unlike privileges should I find out said poster was me.

Frozen nailed it.

It's not a surprise, considering that I remember at least one case where Cali posted an opinion on something and then the next day he replied to his own post, with a counter-opinion.

He was channeling the point, counter point show.

He was channeling the point, counter point show.

"They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash."

upload_2017-6-2_11-1-46.jpeg
upload_2017-6-2_11-1-54.jpeg

That's kind of like the Gordie Howe hat trick of deleted posts. :cool:

Mohammad cartoons are off limits apparently? (Prophet, not boxer)

That's about it.

Drinking and posting will do that to you from time to time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom