why cant a great program ever suck? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

why cant a great program ever suck?

kentucky really ? actually i don't want to play in the NIT either

No one here wanted to play UK last year either...before Noel went down and they were still looking like a fringe tourney team.

UK and KU are young, they have studs.

Duke? In no way am I convinced yet that Duke is a top 10 team this year.

ask yourself where a 2 loss SU team would be in the polls. well 2 loss duke is top 10.

and it's the same sh&t every year.

ask yourself where a 2 loss SU team would be in the polls. well 2 loss duke is top 10.

and it's the same sh&t every year.

In fairness if SU lost the two games Duke did we'd still be ranked probably 15-18. Duke gets about 5 spots in the polls for the name on the jersey and 5 for being Jabari Parker State University.

We don't have to fret, we get them twice. Scoreboard will tell all.

jabari state stopover university. kid's good. enjoy him while you can weasel face.

I don't want to play Kansas or Kentucky in March.

Meh. Bring on Kentucky. Wouldn't mind playing them at all in March. I think their players would have tremendous difficulty executing against our zone.

lol you people clearly don't watch the games and just blindly hate on UK, it's very sad

Young is ok... Calipari has lost poythress ...mcs and randle are good...the Harrison twins are underwhelming...if UNC beats them they have NO shot at a number 1 seed this year. The sec stinks!

It is entirely possible the "experts" recruiting rankings were wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom