Why Cornell will win | Syracusefan.com

Why Cornell will win

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Because I had a dream that they did. Actually I had a dream that I forgot to go to the game, (as I am planning to do), and, after realizing this, I bought a newspaper, (remember them?), and read about the game with horror, both that they’d lost, which was a disaster in itself, (6-6 going into the ACC schedule, which now begins with Virginia), but that I’d forgotten to go!

- Because they beat Colgate 78-68 just before we lost to Colgate 85-100, which meant that they beat us by 25 points.

- Because Colgate made 19% of their three pointers against Cornell and 42% against us.

- Because Colgate out-rebounded us 34-44 but Cornell out-rebounded them 40-50.

- Because Colgate had 11 assists against them and 26 against us.

- Because we are 6-5 and have lost to teams that lost to Monmouth, Wagner, Chattanooga, and Cornell is 8-2 and are out-scoring their opposition by an average of 88-74.

- Because Cole Swider couldn’t beat Villanova and Jimmy Boeheim won’t beat Cornell.

- I drifted back to sleep and dreamed that Syracuse had beaten Cornell when Garrett Shrader through a touchdown pass to Luke Benson. I felt better until I realized that Benson isn’t on the team anymore, that we never throw to the tight end and besides, that’s the wrong sport.

Dreams make for a very convincing argument. I am suddenly quite insecure about my prediction that the Orange win by 10 points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom