Why did we wear red white and blue unis? | Syracusefan.com

Why did we wear red white and blue unis?

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
Was it a 9-11 thing? That aint orange

Last edited:
vTeygKo.jpg

Got great hd here. The shirts were more red than orange. Completely different shade The socks and under sleeves. Ugly

Got great hd here. The shirts were more red than orange. Completely different shade The socks and under sleeves. Ugly
probably the blending of orange with dark blue

Clearly Orange on my TV. We all commented in the chat room that we like the unis as soon as the game started. I actually think they were really sharp.

llandz said:
Clearly Orange on my TV. We all commented in the chat room that we like the unis as soon as the game started. I actually think they were really sharp.

We all? Others in the chat don't like what we've done with the elimination of orange but didn't speak up. All it does is cause those who like them to attack the ones who do.

We all? Others in the chat don't like what we've done with the elimination of orange but didn't speak up. All it does is cause those who like them to attack the ones who do.

So the majority liked them in the chat room, but it is only because the people who don't like them didn't speak up? Seems people are pretty vocal about their dislike. Not sure why it stops only in the chat room.

Tobias Funke said:
So the majority liked them in the chat room, but it is only because the people who don't like them didn't speak up? Seems people are pretty vocal about their dislike. Not sure why it stops only in the chat room.

Yes

I'm convinced that ESPN's signal makes our orange look red. I've noticed this on broadcasts for several years now. It's not the jerseys

You guys can't get enough of this shite, everyone wittier than the next, we win 40-3 as a 6 point favorite and still talking uniforms and each guy more of a comic genius than the next. Kudos.

IthacaBarrel said:
You guys can't get enough of this shite, everyone wittier than the next, we win 40-3 as a 6 point favorite and still talking uniforms and each guy more of a comic genius than the next. Kudos.
You're obviously hung up on records.

I don't understand why people care what others think about the uniforms? If you don't like it don't participate in the thread! This is a freedom granted to you all by us Vets! Your welcome

I wasn't sure of what I thought of the uni's coming in. I feel like you sometimes need to see them in a game to get a good look. Now that we've seen them I think they look pretty darn sweet. They really look good when they where the orange under sleeves and orange compression pants.

Then it might be time to visit your eye doctor

Stern said:
Then it might be time to visit your eye doctor

Agree.

Definitely Orange. Saw them in person and they looked really sharp.

http://www.cuse.com/index.aspx?path=football&

I listened but didn't get to watch the game because of a family reunion. I looked at the pics on cuse.com and the colors on the actual jerseys' and pants do look dark. However the players who wore the sleeved orange undershirts and orange compression pants/socks looked good. However the players must have the option to wear whatever color they want or nothing at all under their jerseys, the same with the pants underneath the uniform pants. I saw white, blue, orange, and nothing. Not a very cohesive look - the uniforms are far from uniform :rolleyes:

That said, I care how they play much more than how they look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom