Why does it seem... | Syracusefan.com

Why does it seem...

that Joe always has untimely turnovers that are horrible for us and leads us into a loss? Because that's what he does, I guess

He handles the ball 90% of the time, plays with four below average ball handlers, and is a converted two with a lack of ability to blow by. I dont say that to disparage him but to point out the constant pressure he has to play under.

He handles the ball 90% of the time, plays with four below average ball handlers, and is a converted two with a lack of ability to blow by. I dont say that to disparage him but to point out the constant pressure he has to play under.

Agreed! He’s not a high D1 point guard. He is a high D1 shooting guard, if he’s able to play alongside a PG.

Joe only had 2 turnovers today.

But one was a season ender. :(

Joe only had 2 turnovers today.

But one was a season ender. :(
Didn’t bother to watch the game- had some gardening to attend to.
I’ll just say that any issues about JG3 and “ball handling/turnovers” are squarely on the HC. We’ve played 30+ games for Pete’s sake- enough time to either find an alternative to Joe or be prepared to accept the consequences. It’s all on JB. JMHO

I think we all see it, but it is just frustrating to see the same bad results game after game. I am absolutely sure we win today if Symir could have played., or Jesse, or possibly even Benny. We played with 6 players plus Jon Bol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom