Why does Nike only make our uniforms look bad: Wake Forest new jerseys | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Why does Nike only make our uniforms look bad: Wake Forest new jerseys

I didn't like it either, but in retrospect, it was probably a good thing that nobody recognized us in 2014.

You bring up a good point!

I hate the numbers.....plus Nike and the fact that child and slave labor makes this stuff for Nike. Nike corpos should all be locked up.

I hope the new AD (whoever he or she will be) corrects the uniform problem. I don't mind an occasional alternate, but not the gray or blue crap we have now (and yes I know I am rehashing old news!).

We can only beg for numerals that look this normal. Our jerseys should look a lot crisper but Nike doesn't care.

I guess what I don't understand is why we are beholden to Nike--doesn't our athletic department have any say over the design? Why do we get all of their goofy experimental designs? Don't we have any ability to push back?

For the record, I'm not married to only an antiquated look. I don't care how often we change, or if we have alternative unis all season long. Just make them look !@#$ good instead of awful.

Think of all of the recruits Wake is going to get with these uniforms. Easily a top 10 recruiting class.

CuseIsInTheHouse said:
Think of all of the recruits Wake is going to get with these uniforms. Easily a top 10 recruiting class.

Saw some of the kids both programs are recruiting tweet out the pic of the new uni... So top ten? No. Get a kids attention? Yep.

Saw some of the kids both programs are recruiting tweet out the pic of the new uni... So top ten? No. Get a kids attention? Yep.

If every school gets new and/or alternate uniforms, is it still an important recruiting tool?

Full_Rebar said:
If every school gets new and/or alternate uniforms, is it still an important recruiting tool?

It's not. And anything new would be tweeted.

I guess what I don't understand is why we are beholden to Nike--doesn't our athletic department have any say over the design? Why do we get all of their goofy experimental designs? Don't we have any ability to push back?

For the record, I'm not married to only an antiquated look. I don't care how often we change, or if we have alternative unis all season long. Just make them look !@#$ good instead of awful.
IMO, I think TGD looked at the money being thrown at us and couldn't say "No".

OrangePA said:
It looks like Wake Forest.

That was my first thought too.

rrlbees said:
It's not. And anything new would be tweeted.

Yep. Exactly right. That's why some schools change every season - and Oregon - every game.

orangecuse said:
Lax unis are awesome imo. From color scheme, numerals, piping, etc. No farging grey anywhere...perfect!
You no like?

image-1276890155.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom