Why I Love Boeheim !!! | Syracusefan.com

Why I Love Boeheim !!!

mantonio

Starter
Yes, the team has great players...

BUT...

No matter what, JB is the BEST at recruiting a system, & the ABSOLUTE #1 coach at manipulating his system to win games.

You can see the youth on this team has a little ways to go in competing for the top spot in the ACC this season, but I can tell you this... they will win more than their fair share of games on defense alone.

It's a bit unfair to judge the team on jump shooting in game one, because they really didn't need to shoot too many jumpers in this game. They were too busy shooting fish in that gaping barrel around the rim. You always gotta keep going back to the higher percentage shots if they are giving them to you.

This team wins at least 23 games in the regular season, & will be ready to lay some landmines in the NCAA'S

Yes, the team has great players...

BUT...

No matter what, JB is the BEST at recruiting a system, & the ABSOLUTE #1 coach at manipulating his system to win games.

You can see the youth on this team has a little ways to go in competing for the top spot in the ACC this season, but I can tell you this... they will win more than their fair share of games on defense alone.

It's a bit unfair to judge the team on jump shooting in game one, because they really didn't need to shoot too many jumpers in this game. They were too busy shooting fish in that gaping barrel around the rim. You always gotta keep going back to the higher percentage shots if they are giving them to you.

This team wins at least 23 games in the regular season, & will be ready to lay some landmines in the NCAA'S

Mantonio!!! At the risk of sounding sacrilegious, you have returned! I agree with your take, regardless of the question marks, and think this team is capable of a lot more than many of us expected during the offseason. I can't wait until we get the real tests, but not every ACC team would blow out KSU by 40+ points without their 6th man this early in the season. The signs are very encouraging. I hope to see more of your posts this season like back in the day.

Thanks, Cap'n !!!

Mantonio!!! At the risk of sounding sacrilegious, you have returned! I agree with your take, regardless of the question marks, and think this team is capable of a lot more than many of us expected during the offseason. I can't wait until we get the real tests, but not every ACC team would blow out KSU by 40+ points without their 6th man this early in the season. The signs are very encouraging. I hope to see more of your posts this season like back in the day.

Hi, Mantonio! Welcome back! I didn't think the basket on the opponent's side had a "gaping barrel," but that's a small quibble. Second half much better and my friend Gary got tacos after it seemed in the first half that all hope was lost!

You forget to set your eyes on "allegorical" to locate the gaping barrel.

Hi, Mantonio! Welcome back! I didn't think the basket on the opponent's side had a "gaping barrel," but that's a small quibble. Second half much better and my friend Gary got tacos after it seemed in the first half that all hope was lost!

You forget to set your eyes on "allegorical" to locate the gaping barrel.

That is one of the reasons I love this guy! Bring it Mantonio! (don't worry, I am just a bit inebriated, I am not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that. I've probably referenced you more than any other member on here, so I feel I must include this video so folks wont get the wrong idea, and maybe have a hearty chuckle? I love the kid at the end of it, and the way Billy Bob Thornton reacts to him is what makes the video for me)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom