"why I'm A Fan of..." contest | Syracusefan.com

"why I'm A Fan of..." contest

SB nation, home of Nunes Magician is running a fan post contest to win $500 for Fanatics. You can do it for any team that has an sb nation blog. I'm certainly going to give a go, for Syracuse of course.

Might be cool if we share ours with each other?

‘Why are you a fan?’ reader sweepstakes announcement and official rules
How about we do a contest of "Why I am not a fan of...?".

I am not a fan of: Duke, Yukon, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Kentucky . Why you ask? Duke fans are the prissiest. They think their ca-ca don't stink. Their program has skirted the rules for a long time and have given players and family members jobs they don't deserve. Their coach has been known to miss games if his back decides to act up which usually happens when their team sucks. They have had way too many white guards who majored in flopping and floor slapping.

Yukon fans live through their three NC's. They are also prissy. None of their alumni would ever think of returning to Storrs after graduation. Their old coach was a miserable SOB and their new coach is someone who tapes stuff to his face. Khalid El-Amin was fat and everyone else stole laptops. Nowadays, Yukon is one step away from the Yankee conference but their fans still think they are going to attract the top recruits.

Georgetown: Where do i start? Big John was racist (am I allowed to say that?). He recruited thugs that had no right stepping foot on the Georgetown campus-although there was never proof any of them actually took classes). He bullied anyone smaller than him including the administration, to whom he "recommended" that they hire his son and then Patrick Ewing as coaches. Georgetown has no fans.

Notre Dame: Hate the leprechaun. Hate Rudy. Hate all the white shooters that have had career days against the zone. Hate Brey. Actually liked Austin Carr and Adrian Dantley and even John Shumate, but not since they joined the BE/ACC. Speaking of which, I hate their football program even more. Don't their know they haven't been relevant since Ara Parsegian. Speaking of holding on to false hopes. South Bend. You would think it was the promised land.

Kentucky: Saved the best for last. I actually admire Coach Cal like I admire Bill Belichick. Arrogant, cheaters, think they are better than the rules. At least the Patriots know how to beat everyone except for the New York Football Giants. Calipari has ruined college basketball while still playing within the rules (cough, cough). Fortunately he is a better recruiter than a coach and only has one NC. However if you listen to the UK fans and ESPN, Coach Cal is going to go 40-0 every single year. Never is a fan base so delusional. Coach Cal knows how to recruit top talent, under perform with them, "convinces" the NBA that they are first round draft picks and then more than half of them flame out. And it continues to happen every recruiting season.

How about we do a contest of "Why I am not a fan of...?".

I am not a fan of: Duke, Yukon, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Kentucky . Why you ask? Duke fans are the prissiest. They think their ca-ca don't stink. Their program has skirted the rules for a long time and have given players and family members jobs they don't deserve. Their coach has been known to miss games if his back decides to act up which usually happens when their team sucks. They have had way too many white guards who majored in flopping and floor slapping.

Yukon fans live through their three NC's. They are also prissy. None of their alumni would ever think of returning to Storrs after graduation. Their old coach was a miserable SOB and their new coach is someone who tapes stuff to his face. Khalid El-Amin was fat and everyone else stole laptops. Nowadays, Yukon is one step away from the Yankee conference but their fans still think they are going to attract the top recruits.

Georgetown: Where do i start? Big John was racist (am I allowed to say that?). He recruited thugs that had no right stepping foot on the Georgetown campus-although there was never proof any of them actually took classes). He bullied anyone smaller than him including the administration, to whom he "recommended" that they hire his son and then Patrick Ewing as coaches. Georgetown has no fans.

Notre Dame: Hate the leprechaun. Hate Rudy. Hate all the white shooters that have had career days against the zone. Hate Brey. Actually liked Austin Carr and Adrian Dantley and even John Shumate, but not since they joined the BE/ACC. Speaking of which, I hate their football program even more. Don't their know they haven't been relevant since Ara Parsegian. Speaking of holding on to false hopes. South Bend. You would think it was the promised land.

Kentucky: Saved the best for last. I actually admire Coach Cal like I admire Bill Belichick. Arrogant, cheaters, think they are better than the rules. At least the Patriots know how to beat everyone except for the New York Football Giants. Calipari has ruined college basketball while still playing within the rules (cough, cough). Fortunately he is a better recruiter than a coach and only has one NC. However if you listen to the UK fans and ESPN, Coach Cal is going to go 40-0 every single year. Never is a fan base so delusional. Coach Cal knows how to recruit top talent, under perform with them, "convinces" the NBA that they are first round draft picks and then more than half of them flame out. And it continues to happen every recruiting season.
They have 4 LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom