Why is Broyld playing running back? | Syracusefan.com

Why is Broyld playing running back?

Dmcnabbrules

All Conference
I am starting to feel like the staff doesn't really know what to do with Ashton so they just stuck him at running back. With Morris and Mcfarlane redshirting and Edwards coming it doesn't seem like the long term position for him. Either put him at Qb full time or put him in an H-back hybrid TE spot.

I am going to be that guy and bump my own thread. Someone else said it and I dont remember who but best quote about Broyld was he is the football version of Paul Harris

I am going to be that guy and bump my own thread. Someone else said it and I dont remember who but best quote about Broyld was he is the football version of Paul Harris
He's a true freshman, and is not yet a difference maker. If he were, he would be playing more, somewhere. We'll see where he ends up.

Wait until we see if either Ashton or Hunt are here next year, doesn't seem to be any position for them to play.

Half the people on this board = future hall of fame talent evaluators, exponentially better than our current coaching staff

Supposedly this preseason a greater emphasis was made on getting our best playmakers on the field regardless of their class.

Not even close, Harris looked like a bull in a china shop from Day 1. Broyld is much more fluid of an athlete

Half the people on this board = future hall of fame talent evaluators, exponentially better than our current coaching staff

It's not like our coaching staff is shooting the lights out here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom