Why no foul?? | Syracusefan.com

Why no foul??

In regualtion with under 4 seconds up 3 I can't believe we don't foul. And Cooney purposely got out of Sulaimon's way and let him go by. Incredibly dumb.

i've heard jimmy b say that fouling up 3 is his new strategy. sounds like someone didn't get the message.

we should have called timout (we had three)...and set up the defense to foul. i always believed that calling timeouts on last possessions favors the defense whereas its in these athletes nature to free style on offense...

timeout there would have eliminated some of the chaos element. TO usually favors the Defense. oh well.

Cooney brain fart.
Nah I'm glad Cooney didn't try to foul at that point on the floor - it was Fair that was supposed to have fouled along the sideline - he either whiffed or the ref there decided it wasn't a foul, I couldn't really tell

JB said after the game it was their strategy to foul but they just couldn't get it done...

i'd have gone all lawrence taylor on the sideline since they obviously weren't calling intentionals.

Fair tried, but didn't get the call. As we found out later, you need to push the player with two hands in the back just to be certain you get the call.

They shouldn't have fouled in OT with 10 seconds still on the clock...

They shouldn't have fouled in OT with 10 seconds still on the clock...

Yeah, I wouldn't foul until it was at 6 seconds or under (six is even a little tough)...9 is just WAY too much time.

Yeah, I wouldn't foul until it was at 6 seconds or under (six is even a little tough)...9 is just WAY too much time.
Basically just traded a couple seconds and were right back at the line in the same situation again...

I thought the same thing that Ennis fouled too early but it all worked out. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom