why no info yet on chukwu's injury | Syracusefan.com

why no info yet on chukwu's injury

orangezen

All Conference
have yet to find any info here or elsewhere as to what happened

We’ll know by tomorrow if it’s serious. It’s not going to matter much for the game or even the rest of he season. He’s not a difference maker and I don’t know what Zion would do to him tomorrow. Really hope he’s not hurt.

Was he the one with what were supposed to be cramps? I remember a player laying on the floor and people going out to him. The announcers were wondering about the injury and the refs came over and said it was cramps. I don’t remember either which player or which team.

One clue to look for WRT cramps. If the trainer grabs the player’s toes and pushes them toward his knees, it’s cramps.

Was he the one with what were supposed to be cramps? I remember a player laying on the floor and people going out to him. The announcers were wondering about the injury and the refs came over and said it was cramps. I don’t remember either which player or which team.

One clue to look for WRT cramps. If the trainer grabs the player’s toes and pushes them toward his knees, it’s cramps.
Think that was the GT kid

We’ll know by tomorrow if it’s serious. It’s not going to matter much for the game or even the rest of he season. He’s not a difference maker and I don’t know what Zion would do to him tomorrow. Really hope he’s not hurt.

Between Zion's eye injury and Chuckwu's slim profile, Chuckwu may have been able to be a stealth presence tomorrow night in any matchup against Zion.

Between Zion's eye injury and Chuckwu's slim profile, Chuckwu may have been able to be a stealth presence tomorrow night in any matchup against Zion.
Or zion might have broke him in half.

That wasn't him. PC went down when someone opened one of the non revolving doors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom