Why Syracuse football DE Alton Robinson never considered skipping senior season | Syracusefan.com

Why Syracuse football DE Alton Robinson never considered skipping senior season

This is huge. We got very lucky with him. With the possible exception of QB, our #1 priority in the next class is to get the next Alton or as close as possible to it. He was the most important difference maker for our
Defense this year. If he can improve his run D a bit, no reason he can't be a 1st rounder next year.

He's wise - it was a ridiculously deep DL class in the ACC (and country) this year, so he'll have a much better chance of showing out next year, and especially with the hype as the returning sack leader in the ACC.

Future Pro, for sure.

OE - just curious why you added "the ACC sack leader" to the title? Isn't he second in ACC? Am I missing something?

That was the original title of the article when I posted it.

If the PS made a correction, so shall I.

These guys should be like when the Colts were rolling with Freeney and Mathis. You can hope to stop one but you can't stop two.

watched a john randle piece last night. poverty, small college and undrafted cuz he's "too small" .
cut by several nfl camps and pressured to switch position to lb but refused to move. worked hard.
now he's in the hall of fame. just shows the power of drive and desire to reach your goals.

Last edited:
Dino is building a team of kids that are easy to root for. I hope that, combined with the winning, it starts bringing 45k+ to the Dome each week.

I think we’ll sell out for Clemson and end the season averaging 42.5

Kiper didnt even have him top 15 last week did he?

IMO Kiper to me had value because he knew something about EVERYBODY. Tough to say if his evaluations are any good.

This is a “senior only” list

Kiper didnt even have him top 15 last week did he?
The fact that Mayock got hired by the Raiders and Daniel Jeremiah is already getting interest from the Jets and Kiper has been doing this stuff for 30 years and has never been a candidate. Tells us Kiper’s opinions aren’t that good.
Kiper is a less annoying Joe Lunardi who was the first bracketlogist. Just because both were the first doing what they do doesn’t mean they are good at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom