Why Syracuse Will Win | Syracusefan.com

Why Syracuse Will Win

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Because we are tired of being smacked around by these guys. It ends now. We are fresh, healthy - and mad.

- We saw an injured Garrett Shrader who hadn’t quarterbacked in two years, playing with new teammates in a new system last year. He’s going to put up numbers like Cunningham’s this year.

- Our receiving corps has plenty of talent and speed and they are ready for a break-out year.

- Sean Tucker is going be out of this world this year. Babers said that last year, he stood behind him in practice and pointed out the whole’s missed. This year Sean was pointing out holes Dino missed. He’s also faster, having run track in the spring. And he’s going to be more versatile, probably one of our leading pass receivers. Every time he gets the ball, he’s a threat to go all the way.

- We, too, have a veteran line that will open the way for Tucker, Shrader and the receivers.

- We are as good as anybody in the country in our back 8 and that will give our young defensive line time to mature. It’s also perfect for a team that has to cover space as well as players and be ready for Cunningham’s scrambles.

- Our kicking game is going have a big comeback year and Trebor Pena and Courtney Jackson are going to get some big returns for us.

- It will be the first time in four years that we’ve got these guys into the Dome and the fans will make sure that both teams know it’s time to turn this series around.

0-0 and 12+ to go!

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!

Just the same, I am going to four o'clock Mass before I drive down from Adams!

Just the same, I am going to four o'clock Mass before I drive down from Adams!

4 o'clock mass? Is that what the Catholics are calling Happy Hour these days?

make it so.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom