Why Syracuse Will Win | Syracusefan.com

Why Syracuse Will Win

SWC75

Bored Historian
- If Jack Chambers came in here quarterbacking Charleston Southern, would he scare us?

- And what if their leading rusher and second leading receiver can’t play?

- I haven’t seen much of their games but those who have say the Wolfpack hasn’t really looked that impressive. They got up for Clemson and gave them a battle but now that they’ve lost it, do they see their dreams of a great season slipping away?

- Babers, Anae and Schmidt have had basically three weeks to work out the kinks in the running game. Will the real Sean Tucker please stand up?

- Shrader and Gadsden are just starting to get to know each other. They are going to get better and better. And that might make the other talented receivers better, if they can get a little jealous and prove that they deserve the ball, too.

- Pena or Jackson is going the distance on one of those kick returns. I can feel it.

- The injuries on our defense will be a factor in this ‘second half’. But for now we remain formidable, especially against an offense that may be crippled by injuries.

- Turnovers are always a factor and I have a feeling they will be a big factor tomorrow. We know how to “get the rock”.

- Close game? Need a field goal” Szmyt happens.

- If you give 49,000 something to cheer about, you’re really going to hear something. And even if you don’t, I’ve heard more proactive cheering this year than I have in a very long time. The crowds this season ‘get it’.

5-0 and 7+ to go!

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom