Why Syracuse Will Win | Syracusefan.com

Why Syracuse Will Win

SWC75

Bored Historian
- We haven’t lost to a MAC team since G-Rob lost to Akron sixteen years ago. I still remember Dr. Gross saying that we should never lose to such a team. This is a very different situation and we’re not going to lose to one now.

- We’ve acquired some very fast people: Zeed Haynes, Trebor Pena, (another injury victim now healthy again), Malachi James, etc. Let’s get the ball to these greyhounds and watch the Bobcats try to keep up with them.

- Or lets go behind our 318 pound line and give the ball to LeQuint Allen and Yasim Willis until the Bobcats choke on them.

- Let’s send our ‘edges’ after them: Fadil Diggs, Denis Jaquez, Kevin Jobity, Derek McDonald, Anwar Sparrow and Marlowe Wax. Is Justin Barron an edge? Sort of?

- Is anybody going to run on Tank Wilson, Rashard Parry and Isiah Hastings? Not if we can jump out to a big lead and force them to beat us through the air.

- And is anyone going to beat Barron, Alijah ‘Cinco’ Clark, Duce Chestnut, (remember him, Bobcat fans?) and Clarence Lewis.

- Any is anyone going to top our kicking game of Brady Denaburg and Jack Stonehouse?

- We’ll have, (hopefully) 40,000 comfortable fannies in the seats and they will make plenty of noise!

0-0 and 12 + to go!

LET’S GO ORANGE!

(I didn’t do a deep statistical dive for this one as neither team ahs any stats yet and I don’t think last year’s stats will be relevant for either team due to all the changes both have made.)

Last edited:
- We haven’t lost to a MAC team since G-Rob lost to Akron sixteen years ago. I still remember Dr. Gross saying that we should never lose to such a team. This is a very different situation and we’re not going to lose to one now.

- We’ve acquired some very fast people: Zeed Haynes, Trebor Pena, (another injury victim now healthy again), Malachi James, etc. Let’s get the ball to these greyhounds and watch the Bobcats try to keep up with them.

- Or lets go behind our 318 pound line and give the ball to LeQuint Allen and Yasim Willis until the Bobcats choke on them.

- Let’s send our ‘edges’ after them: Fadil Diggs, Denis Jaquez, Kevin Jobity, Derek McDonald, Anwar Sparrow and Marlowe Wax. Is Justin Barron an edge? Sort of?

- Is anybody going to run on Tank Wilson, Rashard Parry and Isiah Hastings? Not if we can jump out to a big lead and force them to beat us through the air.

- And is anyone going to beat Barron, Alijah ‘Cinco’ Clark, Duce Chestnut, (remember him, Bobcat fans?) and Clarence Lewis.

- Any is anyone going to top our kicking game of Brady Denaburg and Jack Stonehouse?

- We’ll have, (hopefully) 40,000 comfortable fannies in the seats and they will make plenty of noise!

0-0 and 12 + to go!

LET’S GO ORANGE!

(I didn’t do a deep statistical dive for this one as neither team ahs any stats yet and I don’t think last year’s stats will be relevant for either team due to all the changes both have made.
Great euphemism for “I’m feeling lazy today.” ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom