Why Syracuse Will Win | Syracusefan.com

Why Syracuse Will Win

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Rutgers is 5-0 against teams that are 11-17. We are 2-3 against teams that are 20-7. Next case.

- This is not a one touchdown a game offense. It’s going to relight the pilot and go back to burning down defenses. They are giving up 236 yards a game through the air and we are gaining 310. That’s a bad combination for the Scarlet Knights.

- Our defense is reminding me more and more of the one two years ago that kept us in games until we found a way to win them. The strengths are different places: more in the defensive line than the linebackers, for example. But there’s a lot of speed and if the strong tackling continues, we will be hard to score on. If you put that with a renaissance by the offense, we will be tough to beat.

- There is one team we will plays this year whose doors we going to blow off. Will this be the one?

2-3 with 7 to be…

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!

I never know which one of these weekly posts to read first.

- Rutgers is 5-0 against teams that are 11-17. We are 2-3 against teams that are 20-7. Next case.

- This is not a one touchdown a game offense. It’s going to relight the pilot and go back to burning down defenses. They are giving up 236 yards a game through the air and we are gaining 310. That’s a bad combination for the Scarlet Knights.

- Our defense is reminding me more and more of the one two years ago that kept us in games until we found a way to win them. The strengths are different places: more in the defensive line than the linebackers, for example. But there’s a lot of speed and if the strong tackling continues, we will be hard to score on. If you put that with a renaissance by the offense, we will be tough to beat.

- There is one team we will plays this year whose doors we going to blow off. Will this be the one?

2-3 with 7 to be…

LET’S GO ORANGE!!!
Rutgers also leads the Big East in interceptions with 12 which averages over 2 per game. Many of the yards were against Arkansas who has a great QB better than Cuse.

Ar
Rutgers also leads the Big East in interceptions with 12 which averages over 2 per game. Many of the yards were against Arkansas who has a great QB better than Cuse.
Arkansas sucks my friend and the rest of the teams you've played are bad as well. I strongly believe that SU would likely easily be 5-0 against that schedule.

TEXAS A&M 58 Arkansas 10

to boot...syracuse would "NEVER " play that kind of schedule,so we really can't use that argument,but let rutgirls go ahead and chant 5-0.

it means nothing right now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom