Why we are in | Syracusefan.com

Why we are in

Cusetime

Walk On
While I believe we are in based on today's game lets say we are that lucky first team out. 68 teams will be selected Sunday and we are in the last couple out. Of the 68 I will guess 2 or 3 are going to have Covid issues before the tournament starts and will be out. (See Duke) If we are the first out then we are in at that teams seed. So lets says the Zag's have a covid issue we would be a number 1 seed.

We ourselves could have the Covid 19 issue. Say someone pass by a Duke player at the hall or hotel. Also watch teams stealing an auto bid like Georgetown.

I just don’t see Syracuse being left out. You can’t tell me there’s 68 more deserving basketball teams.

I just don’t see Syracuse being left out. You can’t tell me there’s 68 more deserving basketball teams.

It's not 68 at large bids though. We need to be a top 45 or whatever the at large number is. I think we are but sadly us being a better team then the sun belt champ is irrelevant

I understand there are autobids, they’re included in the 68.

Let me rephrase, the other eligible at-large bids are not better than us in totality and it will be verified on selection Sunday.

clint eastwood Deserve's got nothing to do with it. GIF

So, if the scenario of the OP plays out, we would have come from the "double bubble" to get in. I would take that, but would rather see us get in on merit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom