Why WVU Will Never Be In The ACC (Kinda NSFW) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Why WVU Will Never Be In The ACC (Kinda NSFW)

Haha, well after a semester here I can say with full confidence they are hotter on average than Syracuse girls. Obviously they come from a much different background, however. As for becoming one of them, don't worry- I go to campus (often covered in Orange) do my work and go home. There are some amazing researchers here, and I was lucky enough to be able to work with a guy that is one of the best in our field. I Haven't picked up any urges to burn furniture just yet!

Current WVU student here. Went to ESF for undergrad and then ASU before grad school in Morgantown. The girls walking around campus here are, I would say, on average hotter than the girls at Cuse. The vast majority also lack any form of substance, but I don't think that's what is being debated here. ASU was far and away better than both. To say WVU girls are awful is just ignorant; I walk around both their Evansdale and Downtown campuses every day and there are plenty of great looking girls, better than SU. One thing I find very irritating is that a large number of the undergrads here hail from Jersey, and bring all of those tendencies with them.

I agree with your description of lacking any substance. I have described them as "vacuous". Agree also on ASU being far hotter than just about any school's girls. That's why we lost Gronkowski to AU, which is pretty similar but not quite as hot as ASU!

I'll bet she would, and right there too.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Here you have it folks -- someone has already done the very scientific research for us to figure out where WVU female fans fit in the hotness polls vis a vis SU and the other former schools of the Big East/ACC:
If you get too tired of the slideshow to click all the way through, WVU is ranked 3rd hottest while SU is 72.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ases-of-2012-ranking-all-120-schools/page/121

Yes I recognize this is not scientific or accurate in any way shape or form. All in good fun.

UNC girls are better than WVU. WVU girls and UVA girls are pretty comparable, albeit with different personalities and means. NC State, Wake and Duke are not good, but Duke girls are truly fugly! Maryland girls are ugly and I'm glad they're gone. Georgia Tech and Clemson I haven't been there and don't know. FSU girls are obviously incredible. FSU and Miami are actually a pretty stark contrast. The average FSU girl is about even with the hot girls elsewhere. FSU girls are about even with SEC south girls. Ole Miss, Georgia, Bama, Florida are all incredible.
You gotta be a Stud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom