Wichita St is going down tonight! | Syracusefan.com

Wichita St is going down tonight!

I remember it was a Saturday night (4 years ago??) that Northern Iowa stunned #1 seed Kansas. Maybe a little of the same tonight, although they are down 7.

I'm out boozing, eating AMAZING wings, and watching this terrible cincy/smu game. Quickly checked here, and literally lol'd. My girlfriend asked what was so funny. Had no idea what to say... Silence. She didn't press, fortunately. Glad she is trolling Facebook at the moment.
Haha same here. I'm pregaming at a friends house watching Memphis/Gonzaga and I keep laughing at this thread. Played it off like some girl is texting me and now everyone is asking if she has some hot friends. -__-

I like the first girl in this Russell Stover commercial...I would buy her candies.

And, Colby picked up his 4th - c'mon Northern Iowa...make it a big day all around for Iowa basketball!

This is Jim before the military lol.

image-2502480646.jpg

Why do I get this strange feeling that Wichita State will lose when there isn't a thread about them losing?

I keed, I keed.

I actually see them only losing at some point during the NCAAs.

Cheers,
Neil

I don't even care if they lose or not. Even if we lose I don't see them overtaking us as #1 and nobody will even remember of care if they go undefeated before the tourney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom