Wide receiver Macauley Hill to miss 2013 season with lower-body injury | Syracusefan.com

Wide receiver Macauley Hill to miss 2013 season with lower-body injury

If it's a given that a certain percentage of players on a team are going go out every year, as cold blooded as this sounds and nothing against the kids, but better to have Hill and Marona than a key starter.

If it's a given that a certain percentage of players on a team are going go out every year, as cold blooded as this sounds and nothing against the kids, but better to have Hill and Marona than a key starter.
yep this is like the first year in like forever the opposite hasn't happened as usually its our best or one of our best to go down. Let's cross the fingas that THAT doesn't happen in the next few days while hoping the hurt kids bounce back quickly to getting healthy.

my guess is that marona is dealing with a concussion. i think i remember them saying 'upper body injury'.

Kid blew out his ACL during the Rochester practice last year. Tough break.

Ya gotta read the article that OE linked.

They may never make a difference playing football, but they've already made a difference in the lives of many Haitian children.

We simply can't get enough people like these two. Making a difference, one child at a time.