Wildhack Presser | Streaming 11 AM Monday | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack Presser | Streaming 11 AM Monday

Ben, Mac, P, Marrone
In 1958 had we beaten holy cross, could there have been a back to back championship situation in play? Go, i know you know the answer.

amazing to think we lost to them!?!?!?

Assuming that they wouldnt have an impact here because they didnt at bigger schools. Thats way too casual of a statement.
I didn’t take the comment that way at all. I took it as focusing on the actual losses and the fact that we used the portal to reasonably replace the depth we lost with those players (for example Bellamy and Gould as starters). I never took JW’s comment to mean the guys we lost on defense weren’t a loss - they definitely were a loss for us. But we weren’t as successful as we could have been this year because of Offensive depth which has been a theme during most of Dino’s tenure.

Dino’s depth issues were glaringly on offense that’s why it made his comment so nonsensical to begin with.

I didn’t take the comment that way at all. I took it as focusing on the actual losses and the fact that we used the portal to reasonably replace the depth we lost with those players (for example Bellamy and Gould as starters). I never took JW’s comment to mean the guys we lost on defense weren’t a loss - they definitely were a loss for us. But we weren’t as successful as we could have been this year because of Offensive depth which has been a theme during most of Dino’s tenure.

Dino’s depth issues were glaringly on offense that’s why it made his comment so nonsensical to begin with.
We know the offensive issues. Im just reacting to his one comment about those players performances at the other schools. Its more to it than that.

CYA. I'm fine with it. This is what good leaders do. Make sure they arne't missing anything. Hubris would just pick someone without help outside
Remember that time the bowling green ad just looked up high power offense and hired a random texas tech position coach….. good times lol!

Also got the sense Wildhack's 'guy' has been in place and logistics are being worked on this week. Wouldn't imagine this drags close to that Dec. 4. date.

Unless a mystery candidate approached JW / the search committee that made them rethink everything, this shouldn't be a long wait...

Last edited:
Which screams Tony White to me.

I'm not sure. He was saying what his preferred qualifications are. Certainly puts White in the mix but everything else added up wasn't making me think Tony White. I have no idea though.

In 1958 had we beaten holy cross, could there have been a back to back championship situation in play? Go, i know you know the answer.

amazing to think we lost to them!?!?!?
I don’t go back that far. My father was at SU then, all I know about those times was him reminiscing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom