Wildhack presser tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack presser tomorrow

Dcuse

All Conference
Reported today on Steve Infanti’s noon radio show by the sidekick guy.
New women’s coach?

Likely, it’s announcing the Men’s DC hire. IMO, it’s a very solid selection of Pietramala. If we are able to flip his son’s from their Carolina commit; that would be the frosting on top!

37D9B07F-A31A-48B0-918E-76BE06CA41EC.jpeg

Last edited:
JB and Dino are each getting five year extensions

Could be about attendance following up on the state fair announcement

Would be remarkable..

since ALL the coaching candidates were in Baltimore either trying out or coaching for the Women's National Team last weekend.

Hasn't been time to interview everyone yet.
I would expect that to be wrapped up by end of this week but not today for that reason.

I would expect that to be wrapped up by end of this week but not today for that reason.
VT just announced that they will have 100% capacity for their home football games this season yesterday.

I expect a similar announcement from Syracuse, especially in light of what was just announced for the state fair.

VT just announced that they will have 100% capacity for their home football games this season yesterday.

I expect a similar announcement from Syracuse, especially in light of what was just announced for the state fair.

That's my expectation as well. I understand that some folks still need to be interviewed on the HC front for the women's team so knew it wouldn't be that yet. I trust Wildhack will do a thorough job on that front.

Friends don't let friends walk and eat at the New York State Fair!

So if the call is the same it will be 100% capacity but with masks off only when eating. Challenge accepted! I will eat the entire time I am in the DOME. Not much of a change from prepandemic levels

Friends don't let friends walk and eat at the New York State Fair!

So if the call is the same it will be 100% capacity but with masks off only when eating. Challenge accepted! I will eat the entire time I am in the DOME. Not much of a change from prepandemic levels
If the dome was an open stadium, I would agree.

The governor took pains to specifically call out continued restrictions for indoor venues holding more than 5000 at the presser today.

There is clearly a different standard in place for the dome. A roof is great except for when it isn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom