Will Duke bring "their" refs tonights? | Syracusefan.com

Will Duke bring "their" refs tonights?

2-3zone

2nd String
or will Pitt be able to play their slap and grab style

and will Duke be able to compete on the glass vs. Pitt

Great matchup tonight

Either way tonight Syracuse can't lose. if Duke wins then we get some separation from Pitt in the standings, and if Duke loses we can practically eliminate them from the ACC regular season standings if we beat them on Saturday. The best case scenario IMO is Duke beating Pitt and Syracuse beating Duke on Saturday.

Either way tonight Syracuse can't lose. if Duke wins then we get some separation from Pitt in the standings, and if Duke loses we can practically eliminate them from the ACC regular season standings if we beat them on Saturday. The best case scenario IMO is Duke beating Pitt and Syracuse beating Duke on Saturday.
I like your thinking.

I agree

or will Pitt be able to play their slap and grab style

and will Duke be able to compete on the glass vs. Pitt

Great matchup tonight

This is a really good question. The answer may shed some light on where the ACC is going. This is the acid test on how much the ACC will accommodate Pitt's style.

I could see this one being a 25-30 fouls per team affair where both hate the officiating and it turns into a 2 1/2 hour foul fest.

I think the refs will go totally in Duke's favor, maybe even so much that it completely ruins the game.

Just turned it on, but Syracuse never gets that foul call on the lob or that offensive foul at about 13:00 against Pitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom