will duke's close loss move them ahead of us | Syracusefan.com

will duke's close loss move them ahead of us

and it was against a ranked team who was getting to play Duke at a neutral site.

AND, curry's shot would have counted had it gone in even though he took 3 steps

Well they will probably give them the benefit of the doubt because they missed a shot at the buzzer to tie. That really counts as a win.

While Duke is a tough matchup for us they won't make the regional final to play us. I believe they will be the 2 seed in the East I could see them losing 2nd round.

and no ryan kelly so they may still get a 1 seed :eek:

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

Bring on Duke and their three point barage. Cinci shot lights out from 3 to build a huge lead and we still almost (and should have) come back to win and Duke does not play defense like Cinci.

Bring on Duke and their three point barage. Cinci shot lights out from 3 to build a huge lead and we still almost (and should have) come back to win and Duke does not play defense like Cinci.

I still don't want to see Duke's three point shooting up close regardless. We lost last night because of our poor defense in the first half, our poor offensive execution, and Yancy Gates.

Don't let Yancy Gates sucker punch you into a roadside ditch.

I mean they lost close.

Well played, Dash. You made my head explode with that threadline. I was about to skewer you for posting like one of the 12 year old chicken littles that come on here.

Hey, did I just coin a new internet phrase? Threadline instead of headline? Call me Al Gore.

In all fairness they should really be given the overall #1 seed because... well, because they are Dook! Seems like a no brainer to me I really don't know why there is any discussion whatsoever about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom