Will JB go ballistic at the presser? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Will JB go ballistic at the presser?

I was hoping for a story about how JB once accidentally stole a couple Mary Jane candies from the General Store when he was a youngster.

The simple response should have been.

"I'm aware of what happened. Michael made a mistake that has been made by hundreds of others. He was treated by the authorities just like hundreds of others. Michael gets the added punishment if having it in the newspapers. He will learn that as a high profile athlete your every movement can and will be public ally scrutinized. But now it's over and we all need to move on."

What the f is so hard saying that?

Pretty embarrassing statements.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
"A (immediately): There is nothing to be said.
Q (from Poliquin): So it is over? It is a done deal?
A (immediately): It’s been over. It’s been over. I gave a complete response which wasn’t printed. "

If he had stopped right there, it would have been fine. But do you think the press would have stopped the questions? They know him. They know that if they push more, they'll get a response that will make him look bad, or at least not good. If it was me, I'd freeze out the guys who want to push like that, no matter who they are. If 'asked and answered' on non-basketball issues isn't enought, don't expect ANY answers.

I was hoping for a story about how JB once accidentally stole a couple Mary Jane candies from the General Store when he was a youngster.

you would have to replace the evil word "stole" with the phrase "whatever it is thing" in that sentence.
it's a lord voldemort (and taylor) thing these days. that which can't be said aloud.

The simple response should have been.

"I'm aware of what happened. Michael made a mistake that has been made by hundreds of others. He was treated by the authorities just like hundreds of others. Michael gets the added punishment if having it in the newspapers. He will learn that as a high profile athlete your every movement can and will be public ally scrutinized. But now it's over and we all need to move on."

What the f is so hard saying that?
Bingo

better scenario for me . have MCW sit for the game and let mike lead off the presser with an apology for his actions.
and then we all move on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom