Will Loeb or Kinder get any reps at QB tomorrow? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Will Loeb or Kinder get any reps at QB tomorrow?

Will Loeb or Kinder get any reps at QB tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The first part was "moving out of the pocket", which he does well. Avoiding pressure, I've seen him step up or move laterally in the pocket plenty of times. Is he McNabb, no, who is?

Hold on. Don't you have to have a pocket first in order to roll out of said pocket?

aye yi yi

any normal person would've read the original point as moving out of the pocket because of pressure

"But moving out of the pocket and avoiding pressure certainly isn't one of Ryan's strengths."

he should've said "to" instead of "and" but come on you know what he meant.

On a designed roll out, completely different story. Not many QB's would have trouble "getting out" on a roll out. Facing pressure, Nassib rarely does anything good.

Loeb is another version of Nassib IMO, maybe even slower. Kinder at least has wheels on him. If the pocket breaks down all game (which is likely based on last few weeks games), Nassib will continue to struggle. Why not use Kinder if plan A isn't working?

On a designed roll out, completely different story. Not many QB's would have trouble "getting out" on a roll out. Facing pressure, Nassib rarely does anything good.

Loeb is another version of Nassib IMO, maybe even slower. Kinder at least has wheels on him. If the pocket breaks down all game (which is likely based on last few weeks games), Nassib will continue to struggle. Why not use Kinder if plan A isn't working?
by this point who cares

give nassib two (i hope) more games this year and none next

Maybe they don't want him scrambling around. Take your medicine and move on, don't make it worse (yardage, turnover).

I'd like to see Kinder in some type of WildCat formation. Similar to what the kid from Cincy did last week. A running QB that came in just to run the ball, but still maintains the threat of a pass.

But, in reality, I know it will never happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom