Will our Minnesota friends come back? | Syracusefan.com

Will our Minnesota friends come back?

SU2NASA

All American
I want to hear more about their glorious program and how we should tremble before them.

Their glorious program that hasn't won 9 games since 1905.

They failed to mention that part.

Gopherhole is in mourning. Blaming it on the WR who dropped the pass in the end zone. However one poster noted that we were faster than they were (genius).

Gopherhole is in mourning. Blaming it on the WR who dropped the pass in the end zone. However one poster noted that we were faster than they were (genius).

The amazing thing is, this behavior is nothing out of the ordinary. I've got to see them talk the same amount to Michigan, and they've beaten UofM only twice in over 30 years.

I always thought they were harmless when I've seen Michigan beat them like a drum, but I think I'll enjoy it more going forward.

No--because they are a bunch of front running sh-t talkers.

And honestly--how could they possibly dig themselves out of the smack hole they dug for themselves?

ROFLMAO!!!!

No--because they are a bunch of front running sh-t talkers.

And honestly--how could they possibly dig themselves out of the smack hole they dug for themselves?

ROFLMAO!!!!
In their defense, they can't really be frontrunners. You have to have been at the front at some point for that to happen.

The amazing thing is, this behavior is nothing out of the ordinary. I've got to see them talk the same amount to Michigan, and they've beaten UofM only twice in over 30 years.

I always thought they were harmless when I've seen Michigan beat them like a drum, but I think I'll enjoy it more going forward.
Heck at least *we* have Michigan's 'Go Blue' banner tucked away in Syracuse somewhere for safe keeping.

F*** THEM. F*** JERRY KILL. F*** THEIR FANS. F*** THEIR NO TALENT QB'S!

It is a mistake to paint an entire fanbase with broad strokes, but living in Minneapolis--I can tell you that this type of behavior is par for the course with a large segment of this fanbase.

Screw them--glad we took the trash out to the curb tonight. That it blindsided the aforementioned segment of their overconfident fanbase is icing on the cake.

Heck at least *we* have Michigan's 'Go Blue' banner tucked away in Syracuse somewhere for safe keeping.

Which I love bringing up in Ann Arbor and which really pisses them off.

I love it.

Their glorious progam that hasn't won 9 games since 1905.

They failed to mention that part.

That got mentioned a ton on the telecast but they won 10 games In 2003. That whole telecast was bootleg, bargain basement quality. The commentary had no info on anything of relevance which I surmise is due to lack of effort on any level.

They are a third (not turd) tier level Big 10 team and that is all. They are stuck but Syracuse is in ascension!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom