Will Silent-G be... | Syracusefan.com

Will Silent-G be...

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
Our Wayne Blackshear next season? I haven't seen him play other than Midnight Madness, but he seems to remind me of Blackshear. Big guard. Quick. Good shooter and rebounder.

Our Wayne Blackshear next season? I haven't seen him play other than Midnight Madness, but he seems to remind me of Blackshear. Big guard. Quick. Good shooter and rebounder.

God I hope so. I really like what limited stuff I have seen of him. Seems like a good kid too. Cant wait for him to suit up next season.

You guys are building him up too much.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

No. We think you are downplaying him. You know more about his awesomeness than you're letting on. ;)

It's bad enough that Igor thinks he's already been Boeheimed.

I'm just saying that he COULD be that type of dynamic role player for us. A guy that can do many things and makes contributions everywhere.

I've got to think he'd be ahead of Cooney next season, based on what we've seen to date. I think he's going to be our starter next year, over Cooney and Patterson. Silent G and Ennis.

I'd be really really surprised if Gbinije didn't start next year.

Despite his 17 pts tonight, I hope he's better than blackshear. That guy shoots 64 percent from the line, 33 percent from 3 and 42 percent overall. That's not good for your top wing player. Hancock played as much as him on saturday

No. We think you are downplaying him. You know more about his awesomeness than you're letting on. ;)

It's bad enough that Igor thinks he's already been Boeheimed.

I'm just saying that he COULD be that type of dynamic role player for us. A guy that can do many things and makes contributions everywhere.

This time next year fans will be beating him up because he isn't living up to their expectations.

This time next year fans will be beating him up because he isn't living up to their expectations.

Probably be beating up our gaurd play in general since we have been so spoiled with it over the last few years.

Probably be beating up our gaurd play in general since we have been so spoiled with it over the last few years.

We beat up our guard play EVERY year, regardless how well they play.

:rolling:

Cheers,
Neil

Think he can handle the ball far better and for longer than blackshear. Not the same body types either, which explains their differences. But g is ridic, and going to be a star. Stepped up big in one of hardest arenas in country. As a frosh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom