Will the bracket leak? | Syracusefan.com

Will the bracket leak?

Cuse House

All American
I hope so, the suspense is killer waiting to go through each region.

We were the last region announced last year right? Hope we're first this year.

Can you imagine playing Nova at MSG? That would be of epic proportions.

Yea but they would crush us though it would be in elite 8 since I'm expecting play in games to be seeded 11th

Yea but they would crush us though it would be in elite 8 since I'm expecting play in games to be seeded 11th
I think they would as well, I have said there are only 2 teams we can't beat being Nova and UNC.

We were the last region announced last year right? Hope we're first this year.

Last year they dragged out the brackets over the course of an hour with a lot of discussion after each and we were the last bracket. This year they are supposedly doing all the brackets in the first half hour then they'll go back for detail discussion of each.

Last year they dragged out the brackets over the course of an hour with a lot of discussion after each and we were the last bracket. This year they are supposedly doing all the brackets in the first half hour then they'll go back for detail discussion of each.

All the criticism they received for that, and imagine if the bracket didn't leak!

Sir Charles has been instructed to sit on the NCAA bracket -- literally -- to safeguard the contents until 6 pm.

Most important part of the article as a viewer as last year was an epic failure on all levels.

upload_2017-3-12_14-50-49.png

I don't think my heart can take another year of this suspense.

Ditto. Probably a safe bet that once both 11 vs 11 play ins are announced we will know where we stand either way. No chance we get a bye into the 64. Let's hope those are both revealed in the first two brackets

1 play in will be on 1 side of the bracket with east and west regions with other on the other side for effect

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom