Will the bracket leak? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Will the bracket leak?

Ditto. Probably a safe bet that once both 11 vs 11 play ins are announced we will know where we stand either way. No chance we get a bye into the 64. Let's hope those are both revealed in the first two brackets
I would think. But after we got that 10 last year anything is possible

I would be more surprised than last Yr if we're above dayton

1 play in will be on 1 side of the bracket with east and west regions with other on the other side for effect

Not necessarily. It's very hard to fit in these games. Dayton needs one 11/11 game on Tuesday and one on Wednesday. (or 12/12 game). Then you need to ensure the team gets a travel day. With the pod system it's impossible to fit those for dramatic purposes. I am fairly certain we have seen an 11/11 and 12/12 in the same region before.

Not necessarily. It's very hard to fit in these games. Dayton needs one 11/11 game on Tuesday and one on Wednesday. (or 12/12 game). Then you need to ensure the team gets a travel day. With the pod system it's impossible to fit those for dramatic purposes. I am fairly certain we have seen an 11/11 and 12/12 in the same region before.

I was being sarcastic.play in i would think won't be going to ssalt lake cityor sacramento.

Buffalo indy Milwaukee Orlando Greenville tulsa are other cities for round of 64

I'm my bracket I have pitino bowl as a round of 32 game

Since we played Louisville twice won't be playing in their pod.

I would think. But after we got that 10 last year anything is possible

Don't think they will be that charitable this time but stranger things have happened

Yes it has leaked, thanks to the Trump White House.....FBI and NCAA to investigate......CIA in a plot to bug the Dome!
We are...blaming it on the Russians......and fake news. Wikileaks says we are........
I don't see anyone dancing on Marshall Street.

God I hope so. I'm sick of waiting.

Come on Russia, leak that (word I can't say).
One of my friends just tweeted @vladamirputin and asked him if he could leak the bracket for us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom