will the committee take no boeheim into consideration?? | Syracusefan.com

will the committee take no boeheim into consideration??

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
kinda like what they do with injuries. if we struggle with hop but then turn it around and play well when JB returns i wonder if theyll give us the benefit of the doubt. probably not......

CorduroyG said:
kinda like what they do with injuries. if we struggle with hop but then turn it around and play well when JB returns i wonder if theyll give us the benefit of the doubt. probably not...

There was a story recently on this. It said the committee would take no JB into consideration.

Of course, its a factor, just like an injury to a key player.

Unlikely that it will have much impact. Even injuries tend to have little impact.

I'm sure they will, but if we don't get 20 wins I don't think it will have that much of a difference.

So the NCAA will take it into consideration? Oh great. I guess that means each loss will count double.

It won't matter after we win the ACC tournament.

hoping the NCAA committee thinks that your coach in waiting is piling up losses that wouldn't be there is not very encouraging for the post JB era

hoping the NCAA committee thinks that your coach in waiting is piling up losses that wouldn't be there is not very encouraging for the post JB era
Relax milly. This is not comparable to Lester taking over for McMuffin.

I have my doubts as to if we are even in the conversation for the NIT

JetsBoo_original_original.gif

Weird, you usually have such a rosy outlook for the team and its prospects.
It's CBI or bust for me now.

It won't matter after we win the ACC tournament.
After going 1-17 in conference and before becoming the first NCAA champion with 20 losses. ;)
I was cruising along pretty well with what this thread had to say until I got to these two posts and then you guys totally lost me. ;)

I was cruising along pretty well with what this thread had to say until I got to these two posts and then you guys totally lost me. ;)
Well, that would be like Tony Bennett saying he loves Virginia but has Wisconsin in his soul.

What's the point of being of sports fan if you can't have irrational and thoroughly unrealistic expectations?

Well, to quote Nick Lowe, "all men are liars and that's the truth."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom