Will there be a class of 2020? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Will there be a class of 2020?

Cool

Hey you asked.

I’ll revisit mybtake if what you suggested comes to pass. But I’m pretty comfortable in the belief that it’s considerably more likely someone leaves early for whatever reason.

I just think that if they are recruiting for 2020 with the prospect of have having 13 underclassmen, they are on the bridge now. I think they already know some things we don't know yet.

Bingo.

even taking the buddy option off the table, i'd put the over/under on 2020 scholarships available at 1.5.

and i'd bet the over.
Yep, I’m guessing we take three. A 3/2 (A Jackson) a 3/4 (we are involved with so many good ones) and a 4/5 or straight up 5 (also involved with a bunch).

I’d bet we have at least 3, my guess is Washington or Braswell if not both transfer if they don’t play a lot this year. Just my opinion.

Yep, I’m guessing we take three. A 3/2 (A Jackson) a 3/4 (we are involved with so many good ones) and a 4/5 or straight up 5 (also involved with a bunch).

Agree 100%. I'd expect three.

I’d bet we have at least 3, my guess is Washington or Braswell if not both transfer if they don’t play a lot this year. Just my opinion.
fwiw, i think it will be 2 and i'm not worried about premature xfers at the moment

We’ll take 2-3 this class. You will never find a program (or at least a good program) that doesn’t take players every class no matter the situation. You need balance on your team and without balance you are likely to have down years. Good/great programs have very few down years because of the players and balance of classes. Coaching obviously too, but you can’t have a great coach without great players.

I still think it's possible Sidibe's knees get him medically disqualified

Possible but I think that’s only slightly more likely than having BB come off scholarship because every other player has had their talent drained by a group of monstars.
I believe the proper English term of venery for a group of Monstars is actually a Barkley of Monstars.

The simple answer is yes.

We will likely have a 2020 class of 2 or more than likely 3 commits. Just look at our current (and number of) offers. Any 2 or 3 of the current guys that we are recruiting would make a great class. The numbers will work themselves out. I don't like using absolutes, but they always do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom