Will there be a signing day chat? | Syracusefan.com

Will there be a signing day chat?

No Wednesday classes = probably not leaving my computer
Do you have Friday classes? Because if so, despite no Wednesday classes, you're doing it wrong. And no classes before 11. That's how you have to do it.

Do you have Friday classes? Because if so, despite no Wednesday classes, you're doing it wrong. And no classes before 11. That's how you have to do it.

No Mondays, No Wednesdays, No Fridays, nothing before 11.

I have a social media class, an earth science class called "Earthquakes and Volcanoes" (my only remaining requirement to finish the liberal arts core), Religion and Sports, a Philosophy class with Laurence Thomas, and Beer & Wine Appreciation

Pay board has a fax machine and the recruits have already faxed us their LOI. Wednesday will just be another day for us :D

My best friend on National LOI Day...
refresh.jpg

I have a social media class, an earth science class called "Earthquakes and Volcanoes" (my only remaining requirement to finish the liberal arts core), Religion and Sports, a Philosophy class with Laurence Thomas, and Beer & Wine Appreciation

You can get a degree with that schedule? Holy crap, I'm jealous of college kids these days. When I was at SU, it seemed like all the A&S core classes were either MWF or T-Th at 8:30, just to F with us, but the joke was on them because I just skipped those sessions anyway! If you couldn't learn it from a textbook, I didn't learn it.:rolling:

My last semester, my classes were all Tu, Wed, Thur. Nice way to finish school... 4 day weekend every week.

I see you saved all the good stuff for the last semester. Smart man. BTW, my son (9th grade) is working on a 6 month Earth Science project about volcanoes and their effect on climate. So if you need any help, let me know. ;)

My last semester, my classes were all Tu, Wed, Thur. Nice way to finish school... 4 day weekend every week.

My last semester was actually 21 credits because of a little snafu with a foreign language requirement for the Army (I was ROTC and they required 1 semester of a language). I had planned all along to take Spanish 101 in my last semester, however, a major recession hit during 1st semester and SU halved the foreign language department and changed classes to 6 credits and began to offer the 101/102 in the fall semester only, whereas they offered 101 in both semesters up to that point. So, not only did I have to take 6 credits, I had to place into an intermediate 201/202 class. My only option then was French since I had taken it for 3 years in grades 8-10 and I wasn't all that strong in it. I started way behind the 8-ball in that class. What a frigging nightmare scenario.

Didn't feel like digging out the old signing day cancelation thread so i'll post it here.

276404_120090728070755_56539134_n_normal.jpg
UConnHuskies UConn Huskies

Over 1,000 guests have RSVP'd for the 2012 #UConnFootballSigning Day Event at Rentschler Field tomorrow 2/1. #UConnCountry
56 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Those w/ reservations, doors open at 4:30 PM w/ select UConn players being available for autographs with the program beginning at 5:30 PM.
55 minutes ago

2012 #UConnFootball Signing Day Sold Out! First time in the history of the event that it had to be closed due to the overwhelming response.

Gawd, the SU Athletics marketing department needs a SERIOUS overhaul. Amateur hour...

Definitely not cool to keep the community upbeat about the football team.

I see you saved all the good stuff for the last semester. Smart man. BTW, my son (9th grade) is working on a 6 month Earth Science project about volcanoes and their effect on climate. So if you need any help, let me know. ;)

Considering I'm on here for the entirety of that class every day, I might take you up on that.

You can get a degree with that schedule? Holy crap, I'm jealous of college kids these days. When I was at SU, it seemed like all the A&S core classes were either MWF or T-Th at 8:30, just to F with us, but the joke was on them because I just skipped those sessions anyway! If you couldn't learn it from a textbook, I didn't learn it.:rolling:

It's my last semester, I treated myself to a good one. I finished my major and minor last semester.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom