Will this be a warm reception if we move to the ACC? | Syracusefan.com

Will this be a warm reception if we move to the ACC?

SURules

All Conference
By some yes most likely but here is a UNC thread...
http://mbd.At their request, this n...from this site./mb.aspx?s=78&f=1408&t=7936120

I will love kicking their rear in both football and basketball annually.

Go 'Cuse

They are nervous because we will rule the tops of hoops against their sacred UNC and Duke, and they are just plain ignorant when it comes to football. Their perception of their football conference is very clouded...they are not a power conference there, and we will surprise a lot of them by the time we start playing. FWIW, my ACC friends down here in Charlotte are actually quite pleased with the Cuse though.

Sounds like they're looking forward to having us. Maybe they'll change their mind after our first win in the Dean Dome. Then what will their football program look like after they go on probation and Butch Davis is forced to resign (feel free to correct me, but isn't there speculation that Butch knew more about rules violations than he originally let on).

Sounds like they're looking forward to having us. Maybe they'll change their mind after our first win in the Dean Dome. Then what will their football program look like after they go on probation and Butch Davis is forced to resign (feel free to correct me, but isn't there speculation that Butch knew more about rules violations than he originally let on).
Butch was fired over a month ago...

Wait UNC is questioning OUR football tradition? It is amazing the amount of damage the end of the P and D years and the GROB years did to us. The ACC is in for a rude awakening if they thiink we'll be cupcakes.

Wait UNC is questioning OUR football tradition? It is amazing the amount of damage the end of the P and D years and the GROB years did to us. The ACC is in for a rude awakening if they thiink we'll be cupcakes.
What have they done?

Just win baby!

By some yes most likely but here is a UNC thread...
http://mbd.At their request, this n...from this site./mb.aspx?s=78&f=1408&t=7936120

I will love kicking their rear in both football and basketball annually.

Go 'Cuse

I don't know how warm it will be, but I am glad to see Syracuse as a member of the ACC. Welcome!

You will learn like everyone else in the ACC to despise UNC and there fans and mostly Duke bball fans, there are few Duke fball and bball fans.

UNC fans suck. Their basketball success has made them think their entire athletic existence is amazing. I think they are actually more arrogant than Duke fans. Their football fans are completely delusional about their place in football history. Welcome to the ACC.

I think it's fun when delusional fans become disappointed fans.

1)Let the new rivalries start.
2) Arn't they in the process of getting penalized for cheating to get better at football? It is like a little kid who thinks they are throwing boulders but they are really tossing pebbles.
3)Where is thier football history?